Treadmill, Instructions for Safety Use
Buy and use a treadmill is one of the smartest choices you can make for your health. As fitness professionals, for training at home we recommend the treadmill more than any other tool.
The cold weather takes away the desire to go running? You can be paired with, at home or in the gym, the treadmill. Here are some tips to use it safely.
- Before starting an exercise program, you should consult a sports physician, especially if you are a beginner and you are over 35 years.
- Do not leave the machine unattended when it is plugged in, especially if you have children at home.
- Do not drink while you run, with the risk of dropping liquid on the carpet.
- Keep checking time to time the tension of the belt, according to instruction manual.
- Do not place the treadmill outdoors or in a humid place like the bathroom.
- Use it only with running shoes in good condition and clean.
- Make sure that your shoelaces are perfectly tied that do not protrude too much.
- Keep children and pets away.
- At the end of the year, before going down, waiting for the complete shutdown of the engine.
Security features for your information
Search fundamental functions such as the safety key and the velocity of the belt, which must be able to start and stop gradually. Other important functions are the moments of heating and incorporated cool-down, the heart rate feedback and interactivity. Make sure that the treadmill has handrails or comfortable hand rails but not bulky.